Monday 21 September 2009

Communal, small scale Biogas systems - Thesis Presentation

My experiences have finally settled in, and a thesis-paper is starting to form. On October 8th, I will be presenting the results in a slightly original way (it's voluntary, so why not?).

An invitation including an abstract (in Swedish) can be downloaded at my drop.io site (password: biogas@lembang):

Feel free to join if you are anywhere close to Uppsala at the time. My friend Caroline will also be presenting her thesis on developing fruit dryers in rural Tanzania. Here are the details:


Thesis Presentations x 2
Thursday October 8
13.15 - 15.00
Ångströms Laboratorium, Room 4101
Uppsala

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Bozeman isn't very close to Uppsala, so I won't see you there, but good luck & have fun!

    Tom

    ReplyDelete